- Details of Home Study(homework) tasks and lunchtime Home Study Catch-Up sessions
- Assessment results in each subject (alongside Agreed Target grades in Years 10 to 13)
- Attendance tracking
- Behaviour (including recognition and sanctions)
In addition, On Course For (forecast grades) and Attitude to Learning scores will be updated at the end of each Review Week period, the full Review Week schedule can be found below by clicking on the link ‘Guide for parents: Navigating Review Week – A guide for families’.
Students can only log-in to GO4Schools using their activated College email address. Students will be given a 'Student Guide to Go4schools' at College which contains their unique email username and temporary password. A generic copy of this guide is available below. If any student has lost or forgotten their details then please visit the College IT Services Department. Once students have activated their College email account they can apply for a password to GO4Schools by following the steps below:
Students: How to log-in to GO4Schools for the first time:
- Please click on the link ‘GO4Schools website’ below
- Please enter your College email address in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- Go4Schools will send you a temporary password to your College email (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, please re-set your password to be the same as your College network password via the ‘My Settings’ tab (top right).
You can also log-in to GO4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Students’ icon (top right) of the following page and you can then enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
- GO4Schools website (for students)
- New Student Email Service
- Your Child's Academic progress - A Guide for Parents 2020 - 2021 (3rd edition).
GO enquiries to: email@example.com